Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back in the swing of things


After having a bit of a break over Christmas I am now back into teaching knitting workshops and doing talks to groups and guilds.


On Monday I was at The InterKnit Cafe in Farnham teaching a workshop on felted knitting and needles felting. The photos show people busy knitting during the workshop. The workshops are held on a Monday as the shop is normally closed on a Monday except in the autumn run up to Christmas. As the shop was closed it was possible to have the tables in the main part of the shop so everyone can sit and drool over the yarn while they are knitting!


Tomorrow I am off to Belfast to give a talk to the Machine Knitting Guild of Northern Ireland on Saturday and teach a machine knitting workshop on Sunday. This is my first visit to Northern Ireland so hopefully on Monday I may be able to see something of Belfast before flying home again.


I have been booked to teach a number of hand knitting workshops over the next few months. For details of where I'm teaching go to the Events page on my website.

No comments: