Friday, January 25, 2008

Machine Knitting Pattern


I knitted this jumper some time ago as an example of using a machine knititng technique called wave stitch (or pillar stitch). I have now finally written the pattern for the jumper. The jumper is knitted in Yeoman Yarn's Panama 4ply; 50% cotton 50% acrylic.


I have got to add the machine knitting pages to my website as I now have several patterns and 2 techniques booklets available. If you want more information about any of my machine knitting patterns or booklets you can contact me through my website

4 comments:

Joanna said...

That's a nice little sweater, will my kntting machine do wave stitch?

fidesigns said...

Hi Jo, yes you can knit this pattern on any Japanese single bed knitting machine i.e. Brother, Knitmaster/Sliver Reed or Toyota

Unknown said...

how on earth do you create a pillar stitch pattern?! i want to know!!

fidesigns said...

Hi JJ,
I do sell the pattern for this garment along with other machine knit patterns, I just haven't got around to putting them on my website yet.

If you are interested you can contact me through my website which is one of my links.