Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Waistcoat Finished




I did finish the waistcoat before Christmas but haven't had time to upload it till now. I attached the I-cord around the edge but on the first attempt I wasn't happy with the tension or the colour section that was the next section on the ball. I undid the first I-cord and reworked it with a darker section of colour which I think works better.


I just have to get down to writing the pattern now! I may publish it in 2 versions, the one knitted in the Lang yarn and the one knitted in the Noro yarn. I'll post a message when the patterns are available.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wauw - how fantastic!!!
Christa from Denmark :-)

Anonymous said...

Please do let us know when the pattern is available - I'll happily be the first customer!

fidesigns said...

Thanks for the comments. I will post a message on modknits when the pattern is available.
Fiona